Mark Sainsbury (broadcaster)
Mark Sainsbury (born 1956) is a New Zealand current affairs television presenter. He hosted Close Up on TVNZ's TV ONE until the show was axed on 30 November 2012. Previously he was the political editor for ONE News. In February 2016, he replaced Sean Plunket as weekday morning host on Radio Live, until the station closed down and ceased operating in January 2019.
|Close Up anchor|
About Now host (2006–07)
ONE News political correspondent
ONE News Europe correspondent
Sainsbury grew up in Upper Hutt. He lives in Wellington with his wife Ramona who has a law practice. They have adult children who are twins. After school, Sainsbury started studying towards a law degree but did not finish it.
- Drinnan, John (20 December 2008). "Sainsbury stays as host". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 27 January 2010.
- Macdonald, Nicki (12 December 2015). "Mark Sainsbury : He's no shock jock". The Press. p. C3. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- Shepheard, Nicola (25 November 2007). "Five awards ... that's outrageous". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 27 January 2010.
- Trevett, Claire (15 October 2008). "Taxing time at the leaders' debate". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 27 January 2010.
- "Mr Mo happy to be retrosexual". Sunday Star Times. 4 November 2007. Archived from the original on 9 November 2010. Retrieved 27 January 2010.