Mark Anthony Fenwick (born May 1948) is a British businessman, the fifth generation of his family to run the Fenwick department store chain founded in 1882.
Mark Anthony Fenwick
May 1948 (age 71)
|Known for||chairman and owner, Fenwick|
|Net worth||£730 million (May 2017)|
Mark Anthony Fenwick was born in May 1948. He was the son of John Fenwick, who died in 2008, 37 days before his one-hundredth birthday, and who ran the firm from 1972; having joined it in 1932 after graduating from Cambridge University, and his wife Sheila. He has a brother, James Fenwick.
He has been a director since the 1990s, and chairman since May 2013.
- "Rich List 2017: #176=, £730 million". The Sunday Times Magazine. 7 May 2017. p. 59.
- "Mark Anthony FENWICK - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House)". Beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 15 May 2017.
- Evening Chronicle. "Son pays tribute to Fenwick store boss". Chronicle Live. Retrieved 15 May 2017.
- "Fenwick family's £5m dividend amid fears for sales".
- Ford, Coreena (22 February 2017). "All change at Fenwick as chairman steps down to be replaced by former Co-op CEO".
- Fenwick Limited Annual Report and accounts 28 January 2018