This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mark Albert Alessi (August 28, 1953 – March 29, 2019) was an American businessman who was the CEO of a number of companies, most notably as the founder of comic publisher CrossGen where he created a number of the titles.
|Born||August 28, 1953|
|Died||March 29, 2019(aged 65)|
|Organization||BardsFaire Crossgen, TOA|
Alessi's first major company was Technical Resource Connection, Inc, which he founded in 1986. He was CEO of this company until 1996, at which time the company was sold to Perot Systems Corporation. He later, in 1998, became founder and publisher of CrossGen comics, which subsequently liquidated in 2004 and the company and its assets were sold to Disney. He then became the CEO of TOA Solutions, Inc, a company that he founded in 2004. He died of a sudden massive coronary arrest on March 29, 2019 at the age of 65.
- Johnston, Rich (March 29, 2019). "Mark Alessi, Founder of CrossGen, Has Died". Bleeding Cool. Retrieved March 30, 2019.
- Interview: Mark Alessi of Crossgen: Running Comics Like A Business, The Trades, January 1, 2001
- CrossGen CEO Mark Alessi addresses company financial issues, Comic Book Resources, August 20, 2003
- Interview with CrossGen CEO Mark Alessi, icv2, August 25, 2003
- Interview with Mark Alessi, Dollar Bin, March 9, 2016
|This profile of an American comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|