Marion Rothman was an American film editor active from the 1960s through the 1990s. She is best known for her work on two 1970s Planet of the Apes movies, as well as Mystic Pizza and Christine. She also had a screenwriting credit on the 1960 film The Wild Ride. Her first known assignment was assisting with the cutting of 1959's The Diary of Anne Frank. She served as a mentor for editor Virginia Katz in Los Angeles.
- Memoirs of an Invisible Man (1992)
- Opportunity Knocks (1990)
- Mystic Pizza (1988)
- Club Paradise (1986)
- Starman (1984)
- Christine (1983)
- All Night Long (1981)
- Starting Over (1979)
- Comes a Horseman (1978)
- Orca (1977)
- The Island of Dr. Moreau (1977)
- Baby Blue Marine (1976)
- Lipstick (1976)
- Funny Lady (1975)
- Ash Wednesday (1973)
- Tom Sawyer (1973)
- Play It Again, Sam (1972)
- Escape from the Planet of the Apes (1971)
- Billy Jack (1971)
- Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)
- Che! (1969)
- The Boston Strangler (1968)
- The Wild Ride (1960)
- "Top Directors Reveal How Female Film Editors Shaped Their Movies". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2019-04-05.
- Gregory, Mollie (2003). Women Who Run the Show: How a Brilliant and Creative New Generation of Women Stormed Hollywood. Macmillan. ISBN 9780312316341.
- Chang, Justin (2012-01-16). FilmCraft: Editing. Octopus Books. ISBN 9781908150684.
- "MOVIE REVIEW : THE OTHER SIDE OF PARADISE AT THIS PARTICULAR 'CLUB'". Los Angeles Times. 1986-07-11. ISSN 0458-3035. Retrieved 2019-04-05.
- Muir, John Kenneth (2015-09-15). The Films of John Carpenter. McFarland. ISBN 9780786493487.
- "Lipstick". Variety. 1976-01-01. Retrieved 2019-04-05.
- "4 May 1994, Page 24 - The Age at Newspapers.com". Newspapers.com. Retrieved 2019-04-05.
- Greene, Eric (1996). Planet of the Apes as American Myth: Race and Politics in the Films and Television Series. McFarland. ISBN 9780786400874.
|This article about an American film editor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|