Mario Sequi (1913-1992) was an Italian film director and screenwriter. A Sardinian by birth, he was married to the actress Lia Franca. He began his career in the 1930s as a production manager in the 1930s before becoming a director after the Second World War.
|Born||30 June 1913|
|Years active||1938-1975 (film)|
- I Met You Too Late (1940)
- Il vetturale del San Gottardo (1941)
- C'è un fantasma nel castello (1942)
- Orizzonte di sangue (1942)
- The White Angel (1943)
- Bayman p.59
- Bayman, Louis. The Operatic and the Everyday in Postwar Italian Film Melodrama. Edinburgh University Press, 2014.