|Born||February 12, 1982 (age 35)
Labrador City, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Marleau started as a gymnast, until switching over to diving.
The 10M synchro diving team of Marie-Ève and Émilie Heymans have won 4 international medals, including gold at the Pan American games in 2007. They also won the silver medal at the 2008 FINA World Cup in Beijing.
She finished in 7th place for Canada in the Diving at the 2008 Summer Olympics - Women's 10 metre platform event at the 2008 Summer Olympics. 
- CBC Television, Olympic Morning, 21 Aug 2008
- 2008 Beijing Olympics bio at Olympic.ca at the Wayback Machine (archived 2009-04-02)
- Bio at NBColympics.com[dead link]
- Bio at Diving.ca[permanent dead link]
- "Marie-Éve Marleau". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2015-10-02.
|This biographical article relating to Canadian diving is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|