|Location||Lara, Antalya, Turkey|
|Opening||23 May 2009|
|Owner||Telman Ismailov (as of 2016)|
|Number of rooms||560|
It was opened on 23 May 2009 and attended by Mariah Carey, Kendall Jenner, Sharon Stone, Richard Gere, Monica Bellucci, Paris Hilton, Seal, Tom Jones, and the Kazakhstani President Nursultan Nazarbayev. Some football clubs like Shakhtar Donetsk and Steaua Bucharest, 2011 and respectively 2012, were guests of honor. The teams held their training camps in Antalya at the invitation of Telman Ismailov, who supported all the costs. The corporate identity and website for the hotel was created by Brash Brands in Dubai, winning it an International Design Award. It is also known as Mardan Khan because of its luxury and according to Telman Ismailov at the time of its establishment. Its pool is one of the largest in Europe and its aquarium with more than 2,400 fish is one of the largest in Europe.In December 2018, it was announced that Titanic Hotels, whose properties include Beach Lara and Deluxe Belek, would take over the hotel. It is unconfirmed when the hotel will reopen.
Mardan Palace's reported cost is $1.4 billion. It has the Mediterranean's largest swimming pool within which is a sunken aquarium containing 2,400 fish. The hotel has 560 rooms, a 12,000 sq ft (1,100 m2) spa, and its own beach containing 9,000 tons of sand imported from Egypt. 10,000 m2 of gold, 500,000 crystals, 23,000 m2 of Italian marble were used in the construction of the hotel.
- "Mardan Palace Grand Opening in Antalya, Turkey". Self-catering-breaks.com. 26 May 2009. Retrieved 12 January 2012.
- Harvey, Benjamin (22 December 2010). "Turkey's $1.4 Billion Hotel Has Power Cut Over Unpaid Bills". Bloomberg. bloomberg.com. Retrieved 17 March 2016.
- "Mardan Palace in Antalya, Turkey – Europe's most expensive hotel". Overseaspropertymall.com. 1 May 2009. Retrieved 12 January 2012.
- Travel (26 May 2009). "Jet-setting celebs lend star power to launch of luxury Turkish hotel". Hello Magazine. Retrieved 12 January 2012.
- "Welcome to the pleasure dome: Carole Cadwalladr attends the most lavish hotel launch party in history". The Guardian. 31 May 2009. Retrieved 26 May 2013.
- Gazeta Sporturilor (25 November 2011). "Steaua e invitată gratis pentru cantonamentul de iarnă la cel mai luxos hotel din Europa!". Gazeta Sporturilor. Retrieved 25 January 2012.
- "International Design Awards 2008 winners listing". Ida.us. Archived from the original on 18 June 2013. Retrieved 12 January 2012.
- "Five Star Alliance". Five Star Alliance. Retrieved 12 January 2012.
- "Republic of Turkey Ministry of Culture and Tourism – Go Turkey, Gateway to Turkey: The Official Travel & Holiday Guide". Goturkey.com. Archived from the original on 25 February 2012. Retrieved 12 January 2012.
- "Турецкий банк купил отель Mardan Palace Тельмана Исмаилова за полцены". RosBusinessConsulting (in Russian). rbc.ru. 2 November 2015. Retrieved 17 March 2016.
- "Acquamarine restaurant".
-  Official site