This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Marcello Pagliero (15 January 1907 – 18 October 1980) was an Italian film director, actor, and screenwriter.
|Died||18 October 1980 (aged 73)|
|Occupation||Film director, Screenwriter|
He moved to France in 1947, and continued to work in film until 1960 and in French television after that.
- A Man Walks in the City (1950)
- The Red Rose (1951)
- La Putain respectueuse (1952)
- Vestire gli ignudi (1953)
- Daughters of Destiny (1954)
- Modern Virgin (1954)
- Walk Into Paradise (1956)
- 20,000 Leagues Across the Land (1961)