|Date of birth||4 August 1968|
|Place of birth||Hamburg, West Germany|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
|2009||Carl Zeiss Jena|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Fascher began his coaching career with Harburger SC, before being named head coach at SC Concordia in 2000. He coached Concordia for four years before being named as the new head coach of Kickers Emden. In his first season with Kickers Emden in 2004/2005 he led the club from Oberliga Nord to the Regionalliga Nord. He suddenly resigned his position on 1 June 2007, and after four months without a club he then signed a contract to coach Sportfreunde Siegen. He coached Siegen until 1 May 2008, and then spent seven months without a club.
Fascher signed a contract on 23 March 2009 as interim coach at Carl Zeiss Jena for the final four months of the 2008-09 season and was fired on 29 May 2009, after having saved the club from relegation out of the Regionalliga.
On the 21 March 2010 he took over as head coach of SC Preußen Münster and led the club to promotion to the 3. Fußball-Liga at the conclusion of the 2010-11 season. In January 2012, Fascher left Preußen Münster and was appointed coach of Hansa Rostock eight months later.
- Fascher wieder weg: Golombek übernimmt in Lotte‚ kicker.de, 1 November 2017
- Hamburgs verrücktester Fußballer Archived 2007-10-09 at the Wayback Machine
- Player Archive Sport-Club Concordia von 1907 e. V. Archived 2008-12-21 at the Wayback Machine
- Interview Marc Fascher, Emden
- Marc Fascher verlässt überraschend Kickers Emden
- Carl Zeiss trennt sich von Fascher
- Jena trennt sich von René van Eck - Marc Fascher neuer Trainer
- Jena trennt sich von Trainer Fascher
- "Fascher führt Preußen zurück". kicker (in German). 26 May 2011. Retrieved 8 July 2011.
- "Fascher für Corrochano: Erneut Wechsel in Lotte!". kicker.de. 27 July 2017. Retrieved 27 July 2017.
- "Fascher wieder weg: Golombek übernimmt in Lotte". Kicker. 1 November 2017. Retrieved 20 November 2017.