|Full name||Manvir Singh|
|Date of birth||6 November 1995|
|Place of birth||Jalandhar,Punjab,India|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Kerala Blasters FC|
|2019-||Kerala Blasters FC||-||(-)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 04:22, 15 December 2018 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17:00, 16 July 2019 (UTC)
A youth product of Minerva Punjab, Singh signed with Mohammedan of the Calcutta Football League in July 2016. On 26 March 2017, Singh scored the winning goal in the 2017 Santosh Trophy Final for West Bengal against Goa.
On 19 August 2017, Singh made his international debut for India against Mauritius. He came on as an 87th-minute substitute for Jeje Lalpekhlua as India won 2–1. He scored his first international goal against Maldives in 2018 SAFF Championship and next two goals came in the same championship in the Semifinal against Arch rival Pakistan.
- Scores and results list India's goal tally first.
|1.||9 September 2018||Bangabandhu National Stadium, Dhaka, Bangladesh||Maldives||2–0||2–0||2018 SAFF Championship|
- "Mohammedan SC sign goalkeeper Vinay Singh, striker Manvir Singh joins practice". XTra Time. 23 June 2016. Retrieved 19 August 2017.
- "West Bengal win Santosh Trophy for 32nd time". Times of India. 26 March 2017. Retrieved 19 August 2017.
- "Manvir Singh comes on". Indian Football Team.
- "Singh, Manvir". National Football Teams. Retrieved 17 September 2018.
- "FC Goa's long wait for a trophy ends". thehindu.com. Retrieved 14 April 2019.