Manfred Schumann (born 7 February 1951 in Hanover) is a West German hurdler and bobsledder who competed during the mid to late 1970s. He won two medals at the 1976 Winter Olympics in Innsbruck with a silver in the two-man and a bronze in the four-man events.
|Representing West Germany|
|1974 St. Moritz||Four-man|
|1977 St. Moritz||Two-man|
Schumann won a complete set of medals at the FIBT World Championships with a gold in 1974 (Four-man), a silver in 1979 (Two-man, despite being replaced by Fritz Ohlwärter after Schumann's injury during the third heat), and a bronze in 1977.
- Bobsleigh two-man Olympic medalists 1932–56 and since 1964
- Bobsleigh four-man Olympic medalists for 1924, 1932–56, and since 1964
- Bobsleigh two-man world championship medalists since 1931
- Bobsleigh four-man world championship medalists since 1930
- DatabaseOlympics.com profile