Man Called Gringo
Man Called Gringo (German: Sie nannten ihn Gringo) is a 1965 German western film directed by Roy Rowland, written by Clarke Reynolds and Herbert Reinecker and starred by Götz George, Daniel Martín and Alexandra Stewart.
|Man Called Gringo|
|German||Sie nannten ihn Gringo|
|Directed by||Roy Rowland|
|Based on||G. Smith|
|Music by||Heinz Gietz|
|Edited by||Fred Srp|
- Götz George as Mace Carson
- Alexandra Stewart as Lucy Walton
- Helmut Schmid as Ken Denton
- Sieghardt Rupp as Reno
- Dan Martin as Gringo
- Silvia Solar as Kate Rowland
- Peter Tordy as Sam Martin
- Hugo Pimentez as Mac
- Franco Lantieri as Tinnie
- Valentino Macchi as Tim Walton
- Hilario Fuertes as Dave Walton
- Julio César Semper as Pecos
- "Sie nannten ihn Gringo (Man Called Gringo) (1965)". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved March 4, 2018.
- "The Man Called Gringo (1965)". Blu-ray. Retrieved March 4, 2018.
|This article related to a German film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1960s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|