|Look up mammal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mammal is a member of a class of vertebrates.
Mammal, mammals or mammalia may also refer to:
- Mammal (band), an Australian band
- Mammal (film), a 2016 Irish film
- The Mammals, an American folk rock band
- Mammals (play), a play by Amelia Bullmore
- "Mammal", a song by They Might Be Giants on the album Apollo 18
- Mammal (EP), the debut EP by Mammal
- Mammal (album), an album by Irish black metal band Altar of Plagues
- Mammalia, the debut album by drum & bass band Comparative Anatomy
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mammal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.