Mamma Gógó is a 2010 Icelandic drama film directed by Friðrik Þór Friðriksson. The film was selected as the Icelandic entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 83rd Academy Awards, but did not make the final shortlist.
|Directed by||Friðrik Þór Friðriksson|
|Written by||Friðrik Þór Friðriksson|
|Produced by||Friðrik Þór Friðriksson|
|Music by||Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson|
- Kristbjörg Kjeld as Mamma Gógó
- Hilmir Snær Guðnason as The director
- Gunnar Eyjólfsson as Gógó's deceased husband
- Margrét Vilhjálmsdóttir as The director's wife
- Ólafía Hrönn Jónsdóttir as The director's sister 1
- Inga Maria Valdimarsdóttir as The director's sister 2
- Jóhann Sigurðarson as The bank manager
- Bjarni Ingvarsson as The Farmer
- ^ "Iceland Submits Mamma Gógó to Oscars Race". icelandreview. Archived from the original on 29 February 2012. Retrieved 3 October 2010.
- ^ "9 Foreign Language Films Continue to Oscar Race". oscars.org. Retrieved 19 January 2011.
- Mamma Gógó at IMDb