|Look up Mallet or mallet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mallet is a kind of hammer.
Mallet may also refer to:
- Mallet percussion, a percussion instrument
- Percussion mallet, the mallet used with a percussion instrument
- Mallet locomotive, a specific type of steam locomotive
- Mallet (surname) (including a list of people with the name)
- Mallet (software project), a collection of java code for natural language processing tasks
- Mallet, a common placeholder name for an attacker in computer security, see Alice and Bob
- Mallet, alternative term for marlock, a shrubby or small-tree form of Eucalyptus
- Mallet (habit), a small-tree form of Eucalyptus found in Western Australia
- Mallet Assembly, an autonomous honors program at the University of Alabama
- Curry Mallet, England
- Shepton Mallet, England
- Mallett, a surname
- Mullet (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with Mallet
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mallet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.