Maison et Objet
Maison et Objet is a major French trade fair for interior design. Held bi-annually in Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center , it has been described as "among the 3 most important European events for interior design ... a huge collection of innovation and talent all in one place."
Maison et Objet in BeijingEdit
"M&O Design Pavilion at WF CENTRAL" was a collaboration between Maison et Objet and WF Central, a luxury retail mall in Wangfujing, Beijing. The exhibition lasted from 16th September to 18th November 2018. The special exhibition, which marks the initial entry of M&O to the China consumer market, followed the theme LOVE DESIGN and feature over 30 selected brands and six M&O Designers of the Year. 
Designer of the YearEdit
Every year the fair bestows a designer or multiple designers with its "Designer of the Year Award". The honorees as of present have been:
- 2013 - Edward Barber & Jay Oosgerby, Odile Decq and Joseph Dirand
- 2014 - Dimore Studio, Tom Dixon, and Phillip Nigro
- 2015 - Dorothée Meilichzon and Nendo (Sato Oki)
- 2016 - Ilse Crawford and Eugeni Quillet
- 2017 - Tristan Auer, Pierre Charpin, and WOHA AND Rising Asian Talents
- 2018 - Cecilie Manz; Ramy Fischler
- 2019 - Sebastian Herkner
- "Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center". Paris Digest. 2018. Retrieved 2018-11-09.
- Sebastian Herkner DESIGNER OF THE YEAR AWARD JANUARY 2019.