|Look up maharaja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maharaja is a Sanskrit title for a "great king" or "high king".
Maharaja may also refer to:
- Maharaja (1998 film), an Indian film directed by Anil Sharma
- Maharaja (2005 film), a Kannada-language film directed by Om Sai Prakash
- Maharaja (2011 film), a Tamil film directed by Manoharan
- Maharaja (board game), a game designed by Wolfgang Kramer
- Maharaja Lela (ship), a frigate in the Malaysian Maharaja Lela-class
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maharaja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.