|Look up maggot or maggots in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A maggot is the larva of a fly.
Maggot or Maggott may also refer to:
- Maggot (rapper), member of the band Goldie Lookin Chain
- ''Maggots: The Record, 1987 album by The Plasmatics
- The Maggot, a 1999 album by Melvins
- "Maggots", a 1990 song by Gwar from Scumdogs of the Universe
- "Maggots", a 2000 song by The Screaming Jets from Scam
- "Maggot", a 2004 song by Angelspit from Nurse Grenade
- "Maggots", name for fans of the band Slipknot
- "Maggot", an English country dance, as in "Mr. Beveridge's Maggot" (used in Jane Austen dramatizations), "Mr. Isaac's Maggot," and "Jack's Maggot"
- Apple maggot, Rhagoletis pomonella or railroad worm, a pest of several fruits, mainly apples
- Rhagoletis mendax or blueberry maggot
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maggot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.