|Directed by||Madhu Kaithapram|
|Produced by||Jahangir Shamz|
|Written by||Anil Mukhathala|
|Starring||Manoj K. Jayan|
|Music by||Kaithapram Viswanathan|
|Cinematography||M. J. Radhakrishnan|
|Distributed by||Xarfnet Movies Release|
Sarojini (Swetha Menon) is a house wife and is also a social worker. In her village, majority of the villagers depend on the Khadi weaving mills for their livelihood. Sarojini too runs a mill. Her husband Kumaran (Manoj K. Jayan) is a political worker. Praveen (Arun Bala) who is an executive from a new generation bank comes to help the villagers. Without any proper documents he lends money to them. Being innocent they do not realize the trick behind Praveen's business.
Sarojini and Kumaran try their level best to make the people understand Praveen's intention. Meanwhile, Praveen fakes love for Manikutty, the daughter of Kumaran and Sarojini, since they were against him.
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Male Playback Singer - K. J. Yesudas for "Swantham Swantham Baalyathiloode"
- Padmarajan Puraskaram/Award for the Best Movie of 2009 in Malayalam - Madhyavenal.
- Kerala Film Critics Award for Second Best Actress - Shwetha Menon for Madhyavenal in 2009.
- Kerala Film Critics Award for Madhyavenal - the film with social relevance and commitment in 2009.
- Kerala Film Critics Award for Manoj K Jayan - Special Jury Award for Madhyavenal in 2009.
|This article about a Malayalam film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|