Madha Mathu Manasi
Madha Mathu Manasi (Kannada: ಮಾದ ಮತ್ತು ಮನಸಿ) is a 2016 Indian Kannada romantic comedy film written and directed by Sathish Pradhan. The film was co-produced and the music was composed by Mano Murthy. It starred Prajwal Devaraj and Shruti Hariharan in the lead roles. Cinematography was by K. S. Chandra Shekar. The film was released with mixed reviews. It was dubbed into Hindi As Anth in 2018 by Pen Movies.
|Madha Mathu Manasi|
|Directed by||Sathish Pradhan|
|Produced by||Mano Murthy |
|Written by||Sathish Pradhan|
|Screenplay by||Sathish Pradhan|
|Music by||Mano Murthy|
|Cinematography||K. S. Chandrashekar|
|Edited by||K. M. Prakash|
Rajesh & Devi Films
|Distributed by||Rajesh & Devi Films|
|1.||"Bareyada Geetheya"||Jayanth Kaikini||Sonu Nigam|
|2.||"Madha Mathu Manasi"||Sathish Pradhan||Shreya Ghoshal|
|3.||"Nachle Nachle"||Sathish Pradhan||Shreya Ghoshal|
|4.||"Byada Maga"||Sathish Pradhan||Kailash Kher|
|5.||"Omme Nanna Nodu"||Sathish Pradhan||Shankar Mahadevan|
|6.||"Vismithanade"||Sathish Pradhan||Sonu Nigam, Shreya Ghoshal|
- "Review: Madha Mathu Manasi is an overly sentimental romance with regressive overtones". The News Minute. 25 November 2016.
- "'MMM' My Dream Mano Murthy". Indiaglitz. 1 September 2015.
- "Prajwal does not indulge in mimicking nag". The New Indian Express.
- "Madha Mathu Manasi Movie Review 2/5 Star: This film does test one's patience, especially in the first half" – via timesofindia.indiatimes.com.
- SM, Shashiprasad (30 November 2016). "Madha Mathu Manasi movie review: A view to a 'kill'joy". Deccan Chronicle.
- Nathan, Archana (26 November 2016). "Madha Mattu Manasi: A man's painful rant about unrequited love" – via www.thehindu.com.
- "Madha Mathu Manansi is on 25TH Nov". Chitratara. Retrieved 29 February 2016.
- "Sonu Nigam Steals Show at Madha Mathu Manansi". Chitra Tara. 23 February 2015.
|This article about a Kannada film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|