Madam Who? is a 1918 American silent drama film directed by Reginald Barker and starring Bessie Barriscale. It was produced by Paralta Plays and distributed through W. W. Hodkinson Corporation and the General Film Company.
|Directed by||Reginald Barker|
|Produced by||Paralta Plays|
|Written by||Monte M. Katterjohn|
Clyde De Vinna
|Cinematography||Clyde De Vinna|
|Distributed by||W. W. Hodkinson Corporation|
General Film Company
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Bessie Barriscale as Jeanne Beaufort
- Edward Coxen as John Armitage
- Howard Hickman as Henry Morgan
- Joseph J. Dowling as 'Parson' John Kennedy
- David Hartford as Alan Crandall
- Fanny Midgley as Mrs. Howard
- Nick Cogley as Mose
- Eugene Pallette as Lt. Conroy
- Wallace Worsley as Albert Lockhart
- Clarence Barr as President Abraham Lincoln
- Bert Hadley as General Grant
- The AFI Catalog of Feature Films:..Madam Who?
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..Madam Who?
- Madam Who? at silentera.com
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress, (<-book title) p.109 c.1978 American Film Institute