The MM-1 "Minimore" is a small-sized version of the M18A1 claymore mine, currently manufactured by Arms-Tech Ltd. of Phoenix, Arizona. The company literature refers to it either as the "MM-1 Directional Command Detonated Mine" or as the "Minimore-1 (MM-1) Miniature Field-Loadable Claymore Mine". The MM-1 occupies only one third of the volume of an M18A1. Being significantly smaller and lighter than the original, more can be carried at one time (three MM-1 in place of one single M18A1). 
It produces a narrower arc of fragments than the claymore mine, according to the manufacturer: at 50 feet (15 m) it produces a pattern 16 feet (4.9 m) wide and two feet high, compared with a 50-foot (15 m) wide pattern for the claymore mine at the same distance.
- Length: 5 inches (125 mm)
- Width: 1.5 inches (38 mm)
- Height: 3 inches (75 mm)
- Weight: 14.5 ounces (0.4 kg) (not including explosive charge)
- "MM-1 "MiniMore" Directional Command Detonated Mine". Arms-Tech Ltd. official website product page.
- "MiniMore-1 (MM-1) Miniature Field Loadable Claymore Mine". Arms-Tech Ltd. official product brochure at defensereview.com.
- "MM-1 "MiniMore" Directional Command Detonated Mine". Arms-Tech Ltd. website.