Lynx (bus company)
|Slogan||The new locally-owned bus company for West Norfolk|
|Founded||6 January 2015|
|Service type||Bus services|
|Routes||18 (July 2019)|
Having taken over three former Stagecoach in Norfolk routes in September 2017, when Stagecoach in Norfolk withdrew most of its services, Lynx took over a further eight routes, including the western half of the branded Coasthopper service between King's Lynn and Cromer from 29 April 2018. Lynx's section of the route was renumbered to the 36 and rebranded as the Coastliner, extended inland from Wells-next-the-Sea to Fakenham, with the section of route from Wells-next-the-Sea to Cromer being taken over by Sanders Coaches. . Lynx took over another three services from Stagecoach in September 2018.
Lynx own a Leyland National, which is operated as a heritage bus in a semi-preserved state, painted in Lynx's standard red livery. Delivered new to Hants & Dorset in November 1977, it has been used in passenger service several times to mark special occasions, as well as attending industry and promotional events and bus enthusiasts' rallies.
- Coastal Red Limited Companies House extract
- Second time around for former Konectbus team Bus & Coach Buyer 11 February 2015
- Lynx is launched Lynx 5 January 2015
- New bus times from Sept 2017 Lynx
- "All change in Kings Lynn as Stagecoach vacates the town" Coach & Bus Week issue 1340 1 May 2018 page 11
- Stagecoach in Norfolk Stagecoach
- "Stagecoach planning to shut King's Lynn depot" Coach & Bus Week issue 1328 6 February 2018 page 11
- Stagecoach calls it a day in Norfolk and plans withdrawal Route One 6 February 2018
- "Lynx :: New Services 54, 55A & 55B". www.lynxbus.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-09-10.
- Lynx effect in Norfolk Coach & Bus Week 9 December 2014
- "Lynx links Lynn" Buses issue 720 March 2015 page 10
- "Fleet News" Buses issue 745 April 2017 page 72
- "Fleet News" Buses issue 754 January 2018 page 73
- "Fleet News" Buses issue 756 March 2018 page 73