|Look up lute in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lute is a plucked string instrument with a neck and a deep round back.
Lute or lutes may also refer to:
- Lute (rapper) (Luther Nicholson, born 1989), American rapper
- Luther Lute Barnes (born 1947), former Major League Baseball player
- Lutellus Lute Boone (1890-1982), Major League Baseball player
- Luther Lute Jerstad (1936-1998), American mountaineer and mountain guide
- Lute Olson (born 1934), American basketball coach nicknamed "Lute"
- Lucius Lute Pease (1869-1963), American editorial cartoonist and journalist
- Douglas Lute (born 1952), retired United States Army lieutenant general
- Jane Holl Lute (born 1956), United States government official, Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security from 2009 through 2013, wife of Douglas Lute
- El Lute, nickname of Eleuterio Sánchez (born 1942), Spanish pardoned criminal and writer
- Lutes (surname), including a list of people with the name
- Lute (material), a substance used historically in chemistry and alchemy experiments
- Lute of Pythagoras, a geometric figure
- Lute!, a 2012 rework of Blondel (musical)
- Lutes (brand name), a combined estrogen and progestogen medication
- Lutes, nickname of Pacific Lutheran University in Parkland, Washington, U.S.