Lurøy Church (Norwegian: Lurøy kirke) is a parish church of the Church of Norway in Lurøy Municipality in Nordland county, Norway. It is located on the south side of the village of Lurøy on the island of Lurøya. It is the main church for the Lurøy parish which is part of the Nord-Helgeland prosti (deanery) in the Diocese of Sør-Hålogaland. The white, wooden church was built in a cruciform style in 1812. The church seats about 375 people.
|Denomination||Church of Norway|
The Lurøy parish has existed since before 1432. There was likely a new church building completed in the mid-1400s, and it was probably not the first church in Lurøy. During the 1630s and again around 1650 major repairs were undertaken on the building. At that time, the church was a cruciform log building. Records show that the church may have been torn down and replaced around 1660. Another new church was built on the site in 1720. The present church was built in 1812.
- "Lurøy kirke". Kirkesøk: Kirkebyggdatabasen. Retrieved 2018-10-06.
- "Oversikt over Nåværende Kirker" (in Norwegian). KirkeKonsulenten.no. Retrieved 2018-10-06.
- "Lurøy kirkested" (in Norwegian). Norwegian Directorate for Cultural Heritage. Retrieved 2018-10-06.
- Lurø kirke (in Norwegian). Bodø: Bodø bogtrykkeri. 1916.
- Rasmussen, Alf Henry, ed. (1993). Våre kirker: Norske Kirkeleksikon (in Norwegian). Vanebo forlag AS. ISBN 8275270227.