|Look up lumen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lumen can refer to:
- Lumen (unit), the SI unit of luminous flux
- Lumen (anatomy), the cavity or channel within a tubular structure
- Lumen (band), a Russian rock band
- Lumen (branding agency), a design and branding company headquartered in Milan, Italy
- The Lumen (Cleveland), a skyscraper in downtown Cleveland
- Lumen (website), a database of Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown requests
- Lumen (software), a web microframework written in PHP
- 141 Lumen, an asteroid
- Lumen Martin Winter (1908–1982), American artist
- Lumen Pierce, a fictional character in the television series Dexter
- Lumen Technologies, telecommunications company formerly known at CenturyLink
- USS Lumen (AKA-30), a US Navy ship
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lumen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.