Luis Sánchez Duque
|Full name||Luis Sánchez Duque|
|Date of birth||13 November 1956|
|Place of birth||Getafe, Spain|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Born in Getafe, Madrid, Sánchez Duque began his managerial career with Getafe CF in 1993, after already representing the club's predecessor as a player in the 80's. He achieved a promotion to Segunda División in his first season in charge, but was sacked in May 1995.
Sánchez Duque was subsequently appointed CD Leganés manager, managing to stay two seasons in the second level. In the 1997 summer he was named Albacete Balompié manager, but was relieved from his duties in October.
Sánchez Duque subsequently managed Tomelloso CF and Valencia CF Mestalla, being later assistant of the latter's main squad. He stepped down from his job in April 2007, after suffering a cardiac arrhythmia.
- El Córdoba ficha a Sánchez Duque (Córdoba signs Sánchez Duque); ABC, 23 December 2000 (in Spanish)
- Sánchez Duque, destituido como técnico del Córdoba (Sánchez Duque, sacked as Córdoba manager); El País, 1 March 2001 (in Spanish)
- Luis Sánchez Duque, nuevo entrenador del Numancia (Luis Sánchez Duque, new manager of Numancia); Diario AS, 27 November 2001 (in Spanish)
- Luis Sánchez Duque, destituido como entrenador del Numancia (Luis Sánchez Duque, sacked as manager of Numancia); Diario AS, 17 February 2002 (in Spanish)
- Luis Sánchez Duque, ingresado por una arritmia cardíaca (Luis Sánchez Duque, interned due to a cardiac arrhythmia); El Mundo Deportivo, 28 April 2007 (in Spanish)