Luigi Ferrari Bravo
Born in Naples in 1933, Ferrari Bravo graduated in Law from the University of Naples in 1956, subsequently taking a post there as assistant professor of international law. He took on a professorship at the University of Bari before returning to Naples, eventually becoming Dean of the Department of Political Science.
Eisenhower Fellowships selected Luigi Ferrari Bravo in 1969 to represent Italy.
- "Necrologio Ferrari Bravo Luigi Roma, 8 febbraio 2016". repubblica.it (in Italian). La Repubblica. 2016-02-08. Retrieved 2016-02-09.
- "Curricula vitae of candidates nominated by national groups Archived 2012-10-21 at the Wayback Machine", United Nations, retrieved 2011-07-30
- La Pergola, Antonio (1994) The Relationship between International and Domestic Law: Proceedings of the Unidem Seminar Organised in Warsaw on 19 to 21 May 1993, ISBN 978-92-871-2437-1, p. 79
- Molinaro, Enrico (2009) Holy Places of Jerusalem in Middle East Peace Agreements: The Conflict Between Global and State Identities, Sussex Academic Press, ISBN 978-1-84519-404-8, p. 202
- "51/308. Election of five members of the International Court of Justice", United Nations General Assembly, 1996, retrieved 2011-07-30
| Judge of International Court of Justice