Luc Benoist (1893–1980) was a French essayist known as his pen name, Luc-Benoist. He published many books about the art history. He is interested in the spirituality and symbolism.
- The romantic Sculpture, Paris, La Renaissance du Livre, 1928, .
- Versailles and the monarchy, Paris, Editions of Cluny, 1947.
- "Michel-Ange", Lausanne, La Guilde du Livre, 1943.
- "Georges de La Tour et les caravagesques au Musée des Beaux-Arts de Nantes", La Revue française, 1961.
- "L'ésotérisme", Paris, PUF, Collection "Que sais-je", 1963.