Caroline Louisa Burnaby
5 December 1832
|Died||6 July 1918|
|Known for||Great-grandmother of Elizabeth II|
Harry Warren Scott
|Parent(s)||Edwyn Burnaby, of Baggrave Hall|
Anne Caroline Salisbury
She was born in Leicester, the daughter of Edwyn Burnaby of Baggrave Hall and his wife Anne Caroline Salisbury. She was baptised on 5 December 1832 at Hungarton, Leicestershire. She was a sister of Edwyn Sherard Burnaby and a first cousin of Frederick Gustavus Burnaby.
- Cecilia Nina Cavendish-Bentinck (1862–1938); married Claude Bowes-Lyon, 14th Earl of Strathmore and Kinghorne. They were parents to Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother (1900–2002) and thus maternal grandparents of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Ann Violet Cavendish-Bentinck (1864–1932).
- Hyacinth Cavendish-Bentinck (1864–1916); married Augustus Edward Jessop.
After her first husband's death in 1865, she married Harry Warren Scott, the son of Sir William Scott, 6th Baronet, of Ancrum, on 30 September 1870. He died on 23 August 1889 at Forbes House, Ham, Surrey. Baroness Louisa Scott died aged 85, twice widowed, on 6 July 1918 at Dawlish, Devon.
- The Times Tuesday, 9 July 1918; no. 41837, p. col. A
- Parish register
- Almanach de Gotha (1922) (Justus Perthes, Gotha); Almanach de Gotha (1904) (Justus Perthes, Gotha)
- The Times Tuesday, 27 August 1889; no. 32788, p. 1, col. A
- The Times Tuesday, 9 July 1918; no. 41837, p. 1, col. A
|This biography of a peer, peeress or noble of the United Kingdom, or one or more of its constituent countries, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|