The Lost Patrol or Lost Patrol may refer to:
- The Lost Patrol, a band from New York
- The Lost Patrol an album by The Lost Patrol
- The Lost Patrol Band, earlier name of Swedish punk band Invasionen
- The Lost Patrol Band, an album by Invasionen
- Last Patrol an album by Monster Magnet, 2013
- "Lost Patrol", a song by Big Country on their album The Crossing
- "The Lost Patrol", a 1961 instrumental track by Johnny Keating, based on part of Tchaikovsky's Capriccio Italien, used as the original theme for the Australian current affairs programme Four Corners
- Patrol (or Lost Patrol), a 1927 novel by Philip MacDonald which was adapted to the 1929 and 1934 films
- Lost Patrol, a video game for the Commodore Amiga, Atari ST and DOS
- US Navy training Flight 19 which disappeared in December 1945
- The Lost Patrol, a Royal Northwest Mounted Police patrol out of Fort McPherson, Northwest Territories led by Inspector Francis J. Fitzgerald in 1910, all members of which died.
- "The Lost Patrol", episode 37 of Exosquad
- Lost Patrol, a board game briefly published by Games Workshop in 2000, with a second edition released in 2016.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lost Patrol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.