Lorelei Grace Linklater
May 29, 1994
She was charged with cocaine possession and DUI in Waco, Texas in May 2016. She entered a guilty plea for the cocaine charges and was sentenced to three years probation in June 2017. The DUI charge was dropped.
|2001||Waking Life||Girl Playing Paper Card Game|
|2007||The Substitute (short film)||Jane|
|2017||When We Burn Out||Kelly||In post-production|
|2018||We the Coyotes||Katie||In post-production|
|2014||Boyhood||Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture||Nominated|
|Georgia Film Critics Association Award for Best Ensemble||Won|
|Boston Society of Film Critics Award for Best Cast||Won|
|Critics' Choice Movie Award for Best Acting Ensemble||Nominated|
|Women Film Critics Circle Award for Best Young Actress||Nominated|
|Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association Award for Best Ensemble||Nominated|
|San Diego Film Critics Society Award for Best Ensemble||Nominated|
|Florida Film Critics Circle Award for Best Cast||Nominated|
|Detroit Film Critics Society for Best Ensemble||Nominated|
- Crump, Andy. "'Boyhood' International Trailer: Richard Linklater's Growing Pains". Screenrant. Retrieved 26 April 2014.
- Strauss, Bob (April 24, 2014). "Richard Linklater's 'Boyhood' was 12 years in the making". Los Angeles Daily News.
- Press, Associated; Staff, THR (June 23, 2017). "Richard Linklater's Daughter Gets Deferred Sentence for Drug Charge". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 18, 2017.
- "Richard Linklater's daughter Lorelei busted for coke possession". The Toronto Sun. June 24, 2017. Retrieved September 18, 2017.
- Madry, Kylie (June 25, 2017). "'Boyhood' actress gets probation for cocaine possession in Waco". DallasNews. Retrieved September 18, 2017.
- Witherspoon, Tommy (June 23, 2017). "Actress placed on probation for cocaine possession". Waco Tribune. Retrieved September 18, 2017.
- "Woodshock Press Kit". Elevation Pictures. Retrieved September 18, 2017.