Lord Botetourt High School
Lord Botetourt High School (LBHS) is one of two high schools in Botetourt County, Virginia. It was built in 1958, in suburban Daleville, Virginia, opening the fall of 1959. As of 2019 it had 69 faculty members serving 1,052 students grades 9-12. The school is named for Norborne Berkeley, 4th Baron Botetourt, the governor of Virginia from 1768 to 1770. Athletic teams are known as the Cavaliers, and the school colors are scarlet and silver.
|Lord Botetourt High School|
1435 Roanoke Road
|School type||Public, high school|
|School district||Botetourt County Public Schools|
|Athletics conference||Blue Ridge District|
|Rival||James River High School|
- "Administration". Botetourt Country Public Schools. Retrieved February 14, 2020.
- "Lord Botetourt High School Administration" (PDF). Lord Botetourt High School. Archived (PDF) from the original on December 31, 2017. Retrieved December 31, 2017.
- "School Detail for Lord Botetourt High". nces.ed.gov. Archived from the original on March 6, 2019. Retrieved February 14, 2020.
- "Lord Botetourt rivals". Retrieved February 14, 2020.
- "Schedule - Lord Botetourt Cavaliers Football (Daleville, VA)". www.maxpreps.com. Archived from the original on April 2, 2019. Retrieved February 14, 2020.