Lopatcong Creek is a tributary of the Delaware River in Warren County, New Jersey. The source of the stream is Scotts Mountain in Harmony Township. It was one of the chief water sources for the Morris Canal, in particular from Inclined Plane 9 West in Port Warren to Lock 10 West in the Green's Bridge section of Phillipsburg.
|River system||Delaware River|
- "Lopatcong Creek". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Snell, James P.; Clayton, W.W. (1881). "Harmony". History of Sussex and Warren Counties, New Jersey, with Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of its Prominent Men and Pioneers. Philadelphia: Everts & Peck. p. 671. OCLC 14075041.
- Kalata, Barbara (October 10, 1973). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Morris Canal". National Park Service. With 25 accompanying photos
- "Water and the Canal" (PDF). Warren County Morris Canal Greenway.
- Media related to Lopatcong Creek at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website
- "Lock Street: Plane 10 West to Lock 8 West" (PDF). Warren County Morris Canal Greenway.
|This Warren County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a river in New Jersey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|