Loomis, Sayles & Company
|Kevin Charleston (Chairman & CEO), |
Daniel J. Fuss (Vice Chairman),
Jae Park (CIO),
David Waldman (Deputy CIO)
|AUM||$347.8 billion (End 2020)|
|Parent||Natixis Investment Managers|
Loomis Sayles offers a variety of products for institutional investor and retail investors. It has institutional clients in 20 countries across six continents. Products include mutual funds, hedge funds, ETFs (exchange-traded funds), Institutional Separate Accounts, and Collective Trusts.
Loomis Sayles has experimented with a variety of styles, notably including bottom-up, quantitative, and macro.
- "Firm Website". Loomis Sayles. Retrieved December 31, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Form ADV, Part 2A Brochure September 10, 2014 for Loomis, Sayles & Company L.P." (PDF). Businessweek. Retrieved 31 May 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "MFWire: Loomis Sayles Funds". www.mfwire.com. Retrieved 2020-03-16.
- MoreoloFebruary 2016, Carlo Svaluto. "Strategically speaking: Loomis Sayles". IPE. Retrieved 2020-03-16.
- Loomis Sayles website
- Loomis Sayles Firm Overview
- Loomis Sayles Corporate Brochure
- Who We Are As Investors
- Loomis Sayles Firm History