Look Away + 4
Look Away + 4 is the third EP from The Apples in Stereo. It contains five songs, featuring the song "Look Away" from the album The Discovery of a World Inside the Moone. The other four songs were previously featured on the Japanese version of the 1999 album Her Wallpaper Reverie.
|Look Away + 4|
|Released||February 22, 2000|
|Label||SpinART Records (spart80),|
|The Apples in Stereo chronology|
All tracks written by Robert Schneider.
- "Look Away" – 3:26
- "Behind the Waterfall" – 2:35
- "Everybody Let Up" – 2:08
- "Her Pretty Face" – 2:59
- "The Friar's Lament" – 1:04
The Apples in Stereo:
- Eric Allen - bass guitar, backing vocals
- Hilarie Sidney - drums, percussion, lead and backing vocals
- Chris McDuffie - organ, synthesizer, piano, backing vocals, percussion
- John Hill - rhythm and acoustic guitars, backing vocals
- Robert Schneider - lead, rhythm and acoustic guitars, piano, synthesizer, lead and backing vocals, percussion
Look Away + 4 was produced by Robert Schneider with engineering by The Apples in Stereo with Robert Christiansen and Jim McIntyre. The album was recorded at Pet Sounds Recording Studio, Denver, Colorado, on 4-track, 8-track and 16-track tape machines. Additional production was conducted on The Elephant 6 Mainframe Computer. Album paintings by Steve Keene.