This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Longoni SRL is one of the most prominent European manufacturers of high-end cue sticks. The company, founded by Alessandro Longoni in 1945, is based in Mariano Comense, Italy. Longoni makes cues customized for various carom billiards disciplines, including three-cushion, five-pin, and artistic billiards, as well as pool and Russian pyramid cues more recently.
- This page is about a company. For a village see Longoni, Mayotte. For people with the surname, see Longoni (surname)
Over the years, several professional players, including Dick Jaspers and Niels Feijen, have helped design and develop new lines of Longoni carom and pool cues, respectively. As of 2014, Niels Feijen is still under contract with Longoni.
A hallmark of Longoni cues is their often unusual designs – including octagonal cuts, sewn-in leather strips, and intricate inlay ornaments. Longoni's two top lines of pool cues, the Classica and Silver series, range from approximately US$1,500 to $6,000.
- Frits BAKKER. "Carom Billiard Frédéric Caudron signs contract for Longoni Carom - Kozoom News - () - 1/1/13 to 12/31/13 - Kozoom". kozoom.com.
- "Blue Book of Pool Cue Values - LONGONI CUSTOM CUES". bluebookofpoolcuevalues.com.
- "History". LongoniCues.com. Mariano Comense, Italy: Longoni SRL. 2007. pp. "Company" section. Archived from the original on 2008-09-24. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- "Cues and More". LongoniCues.com. op. cit. 2007. pp. "Cues and More" section subpages. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
- "News". LongoniCues.com. op. cit. 7 July 2007. pp. "Community: Longoni Lab" section. Archived from the original on 14 September 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-29.
|This article related to cue sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Italian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|