|Look up Londinium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Londinium was the name London, England during the Roman period.
Londinium may also refer to:
- Londinium (film), a 2001 romantic comedy film
- Londinium (album), by the band Archive, or the title song
- "Londinium" (Catatonia song), 1999
- Londinium (Batman), a location in the 1960s television series
- Londinium, a fictional planet in the TV show Firefly
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Londinium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.