Compañía de Distribución Integral Logista Holdings, S.A., or Grupo Logista, through its subsidiaries, operates as a distributor of products and services to proximity retailers in Southern Europe. The company distribution includes different product categories such as tobacco, convenience, pharmaceutical, books and periodicals, as well as e-transactions among others. Logista also provides long distance and full load transport services, temperature-controlled transportation services, industrial parcel and parcel and express courier services.
|Type||Sociedad Anónima BMAD: LOG|
|Industry||Distribution of products and services, Wholesale|
Number of locations
|Luis Alfonso Egido Gálvez (CEO)|
|Revenue||€ 9.47 billion (2015)|
Number of employees
The group serves approximately 300,000 delivery points in Spain, France, Italy, Portugal and Poland, as well as approximately 45,000 point of sale terminals. It supplies clients in various sectors comprising tobacco, publishing, books, e-transactions, health, HORECA, wholesale distribution, and public sectors.
In 2014 the Compañía de Distribución Integral Logista Holdings, S.A.U (Grupo Logista), parent company of the Compañía de Distribución Integral Logista S.A.U Operating Company (former Group's parent company) was created. Logista began trading on Spanish stock exchanges on July 14, 2014 at a price of €13 per share and is part of the IBEX Medium Cap®.
Companies of the GroupEdit
The Company operates in Europe through numerous group entities, such as Logista, Integra2, Logesta, Logistadis, MidSid, Nacex, Supergroup and Terzia among others.
Logista European infrastructure network comprises some 400 warehouses, including 42 central/regional warehouses and 363 service points, surpassing 1 million m² of warehousing.
- "Maintaining Profit Levels in Times of Crisis". IESE Business School.
- "Annual Reports 2015".
- "Compañía de Distribución Integral Logista Holdings, S.A.: Private Company Information - Businessweek". Bloomberg.
- "Our History".
- "Imperial Tobacco is rebranding to Imperial Brands". City A.M.
- "Imperial sparks up Spanish float plans for Logista". The Telegraph.
- "Compañía de Distribución Integral Logista S.A.U". Bloomberg.
- "Company Profile". Reuters.
- "Imperial Tobacco Sets Price Range for Logista I.P.O." The New York Times.
- "Compania de Distribucion Integral Logista Holdings SA (LOG.MC)". Reuters.