Lo Ka Kay
Cynthia Lo Ka Kay (Chinese: 嘉琪 盧; pinyin: Jiā Qílú; born July 27, 1982 in Hong Kong Island) is a Hong Kong sport shooter. She has been selected to compete for Hong Kong at the 2004 Summer Olympics, and trains under head coach and eventual 2008 Olympian Wong Fai for the Hong Kong Rifle Association.
|Full name||Cynthia Lo Ka Kay|
|Born||27 July 1982|
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
|Height||1.65 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||53 kg (117 lb)|
|Event(s)||10 m air pistol (AP40)|
|Club||Hong Kong Rifle Association|
|Coached by||Wong Fai|
Lo qualified as the lone female shooter for the Hong Kong squad in the 10 m air pistol at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens. She had been granted an Olympic invitation for her country by ISSF and IOC, having registered a minimum qualifying score of 374 at the ISSF World Cup meet in Changwon, South Korea a year earlier. Lo fired a substandard 371 out of a possible 400 to finish in a distant thirty-fourth from a field of forty-one shooters in the qualifying round, failing to advance further to the final.
- "ISSF Profile – Lo Ka Kay". ISSF. Retrieved 26 August 2015.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Lo Ka Kay". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 25 August 2015.
- "Shooting 2004 Olympic Qualification" (PDF). Majority Sports. p. 10. Archived from the original (PDF) on 22 July 2015. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- Sallay, Alvin (15 May 2004). "Lo over the moon after landing wild-card invite to Olympic party". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 23 August 2015.
- "Shooting: Women's 10m Air Pistol Prelims". Athens 2004. BBC Sport. 15 August 2004. Retrieved 31 January 2013.
- Alladin, Unus (16 August 2004). "Tearful exit for Tao after horror day". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 23 August 2015.