Live in London (Johnny Diesel and the Injectors EP)
Live in London is the first extended play by Australian hard rockers, Johnny Diesel and the Injectors. The four tracks were recorded live in May 1989 and released in July of that year via Chrysalis Records and EMI Music. The group were touring the United Kingdom in mid-1989 and broadcast a live performance, via BBC Radio 1, for the Tommy Vance Sessions, which was produced by Tony Wilson. The EP reached No. 27 on the ARIA Albums Chart. Three of the tracks appear on their previous studio album, Johnny Diesel and the Injectors, (March 1989). While "Rat Pack" was a new track.
|Live in London|
|Live album by|
|Released||10 July 1989|
|Recorded||14 May 1989|
|Venue||BBC Radio 1|
|Johnny Diesel and the Injectors chronology|
- CD and vinyl Chrysalis Records/EMI Music (CDCHM 321728)
- "Rat Pack"
- "Parisienne Hotel"
- "Lookin' for Love"
|Chart (1989)||Peak position|
|Australian Albums Chart||27 |
- Johnny Diesel and the Injectors
- Johnny Diesel: – vocals, guitar
- Bernie Bremond: – saxophones, backing vocals
- Johnny "Tatt" Dalzell: – bass guitar
- Yak Sherrit: – drums
- Recording details
- Producer: – Tony Wilson at BBC Radio 1 for Tommy Vance Sessions hosted by Tommy Vance
- Audio engineer: – Mike Walter
- Art works
- Cover photo: – Chrystene Carrol (for Available Light), Matthew Deller
- Cover art: – ADM Production
- McFarlane, Ian (1999). "Encyclopedia entry for 'Johnny Diesel'". Encyclopedia of Australian Rock and Pop. St Leonards, NSW: Allen & Unwin. ISBN 1-86508-072-1. Archived from the original on 3 August 2004. Retrieved 4 December 2009.
- "'Rat Pack' at APRA search engine". Australasian Performing Right Association (APRA). Retrieved 5 April 2018. Note: For additional work user may have to select 'Search again' and then 'Enter a title:' &/or 'Performer:'
- Hung, Steffen. "Johnny Diesel & the Injectors – Live in London (Album)". Australian Charts Portal (Hung Medien). Retrieved 6 April 2016.