This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Live Science is a science news website run by Future via Purch, which it purchased from Imaginova in 2009. Stories and editorial commentary are typically syndicated to major news outlets, such as Yahoo!, MSNBC, AOL, and Fox News.
Type of site
|Launched||2004, relaunched 2007|
Live Science was originally launched in 2004, but was subsequently shut down and re-launched in 2007. Live Science covers scientific breakthroughs, research ventures and odd facts from around the world in an online newsmagazine format. On its website in 2018, the categories for stories are "News - Tech - Health - Planet Earth - Strange News - Animals - History - Culture - Space".
- Ali, Rafat (October 26, 2014). "Space.com & Related Sites Acquired by TopTenReviews". GigaOm. Knowingly, Inc. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
- Szadkowsk, Joseph (16 June 2005). "Newsy Live Science quenches curiosity". The Washington Times. Retrieved 4 August 2013.
- "Live Science: The Most Interesting Articles, Mysteries & Discoveries". livescience.com. Retrieved 2020-11-06.
- Dool, Greg (19 July 2018). "UK-Based Future Acquires Purch for $132.5 Million". Folio. Access Intelligence, LLC. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "Live Science". Future plc. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
|This science and technology magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.