Live Alive Quo
This article does not cite any sources. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Live Alive Quo was the third live album by English rock band Status Quo and was broadcast live on BBC Radio 1 as part of the station's 25th Anniversary 'Party in the Park' celebrations in Birmingham, England. The concert was watched by nearly 125,000 fans.
|Live Alive Quo|
|Live album by|
|Recorded||August 30, 1992, Sutton Park, Birmingham, UK|
|Status Quo chronology|
Roadhouse Medley is a 20-minute track, consisting of the main riff from The Doors' song "Roadhouse Blues", long instrumental sections and a medley of Quo tracks "The Wanderer", "Marguerita Time", "Living on an Island", "Break the Rules", "Something 'Bout You Baby I Like" and "The Price of Love". This medley section from the middle was released as a single. The track "Caroline" is the encore from the live set.
- "Whatever You Want" (Rick Parfitt, Andy Bown)
- "In the Army Now" (Bolland, Bolland)
- "Burning Bridges (On and Off and On Again)" (Francis Rossi, Andy Bown)
- "Rockin' All Over the World" (John Fogerty)
- "Caroline" (Rossi, Young)
- "Roadhouse Medley"
- "Roadhouse Blues" (Jim Morrison, John Densmore, Ray Manzarek, Robbie Krieger)
- "The Wanderer" (Ernie Maresca)
- "Marguerita Time" Frost, Rossi
- "Living on an Island" Young, Parfitt
- "Break The Rules" Lancaster, Young, Rossi, Coghlan, Parfitt
- "Something 'Bout You Baby I Like" (Richard Supa)
- "The Price of Love" (D. Everly & P. Everly)
- "Roadhouse Blues" (Morrison, Densmore, Manzarek, Krieger)