Little Death (disambiguation)
|Look up petite mort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
La petite mort ("The little death") is a metaphor for a sexual orgasm.
Little Death may also refer to:
- A Little Death: A Modern Day Fairytale, a 1994 New Zealand film
- Petite Mort (dance work), a 1991 ballet piece by choreographer Jiří Kylián
- Little Death (album), 2008, by Pete & The Pirates
- "Little Death", a song by Goldfrapp
- “Little Death”, a song by Lupe Fiasco
- "Little Death", a song by +44, from the album When Your Heart Stops Beating
- The Little Death (film), a 2006 US feature film directed by Morgan Nichols
- The Little Death, AKA La petite mort, a 1995 short film by François Ozon
- The Little Death, 1996 album by Ruth Ruth
- The Little Deaths, American rock band
- Little Deaths (film) a film composed of three horror stories directed by Sean Hogan, Andrew Parkinson and Simon Rumley.
- The Little Death, a fictional Nuclear War featured in the Novel Eon by Greg Bear
- The Little Death (2014), A comedy film
- Little Deaths (anthology), an anthology book edited by Ellen Datlow
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Little Death.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.