Lists of ISO 639 codes
This article is an index of Lists of SO 639 codes. ISO 639 is a set of standards by the International Organization for Standardization that is concerned with representation of names for languages and language groups. The lists are:
- List of ISO 639-1 codes, with corresponding ISO 639-2 and ISO 639-3 codes
- List of ISO 639-2 codes, with corresponding ISO 639-1 codes
- List of ISO 639-3 codes, with corresponding ISO 639-1 and ISO 639-2 codes
- List of ISO 639-3 macrolanguages, with corresponding ISO 639-1 and ISO 639-2 codes
- List of ISO 639-5 codes, with markers for corresponding ISO 639-2 codes
| This article includes a language-related list of lists.
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.