List of systems of the human body
The main systems of the human body are:
- Circulatory system:
- Digestive system and Excretory system:
- Endocrine system:
- Influences the function of the body using hormones.
- Integumentary system / Exocrine system:
- Immune system and lymphatic system:
- Defends the body against pathogens that may harm the body.
- The system comprising a network of lymphatic vessels that carry a clear fluid called lymph.
- Muscular system:
- Enables the body to move using muscles.
- Nervous system:
- Renal system and Urinary system
- Reproductive system:
- Respiratory system:
- Skeletal system: