During the second half of 2009 there were nearly 100 magazine titles in Bulgaria. There are also editions of international magazines such as Glamour and Grazia in addition to national magazines. The Bulgarian edition of Grazia, an Italian magazine, is the first international spin-off of the magazine.
The following is an incomplete list of current and defunct magazines published in Bulgaria. They may be published in Bulgarian or in other languages.
- "Media landscapes. Bulgaria". European Journalism Center. Archived from the original on 21 December 2017. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Glamour". Conde Nast International. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Bulgaria". Grazia International. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Sanoma Bulgaria". Apra Agency. Archived from the original on 14 June 2015. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Nash Dom Magazine". Bulgaria Building Week. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "About Economedia". Economedia. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Official website". Vagabond. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to List of magazines in Bulgaria.|