List of listed buildings in Ardnamurchan
|Name||Location||Date Listed||Grid Ref. [note 1]||Geo-coordinates||Notes||LB Number [note 2]||Image|
|Strontian, Drumnatorran Bridge Over Strontian River||Category C(S)||510|
|Glenborrodale Castle Hotel, Garden Terraces, Stables And Walled Garden||Category A||524|
|Strontian, Strontian Hotel||Category B||514|
|Glenborrodale Castle Hotel, Gate Lodge And Gate Piers||Category B||525|
|Kilchoan, Old Parish Church And Burial Ground||Category B||508|
|Kilchoan, Church Of Scotland Manse, Garden Walls And Steading||Category B||509|
|Strontian, Drumnatorran Farmhouse||Category C(S)||511|
|Strontian, The Old Manse (Former Church Of Scotland Manse)||Category C(S)||513|
|Fascadale Bay, Ice House||Category C(S)||523|
|Archaracle Church Of Scotland Parish Church And Burial Grounds||Category B||519|
|Ardnamurchan Lighthouse, Keepers' Houses, Sundial Former Steading And Enclosing Perimeter Wall||Category A||521|
|By Glenborrodale, Camus Nan Geall Burial Ground||Category B||526|
|Kilchoan, Ardnamurchan Parish Church Of Scotland And Enclosing Walls||Category B||507|
|Strontian, Village Shop And Post Office||Category B||515|
|Kilchoan, Mingary Castle||Category A||527|
|Strontian, Drumnatorran Steading||Category B||512|
|Archaracle, Old Manse||Category B||520|
|Achateny House||Category C(S)||522|
The scheme for classifying buildings in Scotland is:
- Category A: "buildings of national or international importance, either architectural or historic; or fine, little-altered examples of some particular period, style or building type."
- Category B: "buildings of regional or more than local importance; or major examples of some particular period, style or building type, which may have been altered."
- Category C: "buildings of local importance; lesser examples of any period, style, or building type, as originally constructed or moderately altered; and simple traditional buildings which group well with other listed buildings."
In March 2016 there were 47,288 listed buildings in Scotland. Of these, 8 per cent were Category A, and 50 per cent were Category B, with the rest listed at Category C.
- Sometimes known as OSGB36, the grid reference (where provided) is based on the British national grid reference system used by the Ordnance Survey.
• "Guide to National Grid". Ordnance Survey. Retrieved 2007-12-12.
• "Get-a-map". Ordnance Survey. Retrieved 2007-12-17.
- Historic Environment Scotland assign a unique alphanumeric identifier to each designated site in Scotland, for listed buildings this always begins with "LB", for example "LB12345".