List of blood donation agencies in the United States
Nearly every hospital in the United States has a blood bank and transfusion service. The following is a list of groups that collect blood for transfusion and not a complete list of blood banks.
- American Red Cross (ARC), specifically the biomedical services division. The ARC provides about 45% of transfused blood in the US.
- America's Blood Centers, a major network of non-profit community blood centers founded in 1962. Most of the independent blood centers on this list are ABC members, and these account for approximately half of the US blood supply.
- "American Red Cross Agrees to Revised Consent Decree to Improve Blood Safety".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-09-21. Retrieved 2010-07-30.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2005-05-25. Retrieved 2008-05-17.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Vitalant - Home". www.vitalant.org.
- "Links - Give Life-American Red Cross".
- "Our Members :: America's Blood Centers".