List of arabophones
- Faisal Abdul Rauf, Imam
- As'ad AbuKhalil, Professor of political science at California State University, Stanislaus
- Fouad Ajami: Professor of Middle Eastern studies
- Nihad Awad: the Executive Director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations
- Rima Fakih: Miss USA 2010
- Fawaz Gerges, Professor at the London School of Economics and Political Science
- Hala Gorani: CNN presenter
- Octavia Nasr: a Mideast affairs expert and former CNN editor of Mideast affairs
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Professor of Risk Engineering at Polytechnic Institute of New York University, Research Scholar at Said Business School, Oxford University and author of The Black Swan
- DJ Khaled, rapper, music producer, and social media personality
- Ralph Nader, independent politician and activist, helped overhaul automobile safety laws
- "Arabic – Ethnologue". Ethnologue. Simons, Gary F. and Charles D. Fennig (eds.). 2018. Ethnologue: Languages of the World, 21st edition. Archived from the original on 5 January 2016. Retrieved 21 February 2018.
- Sehgal, Ikram. "The Three Tajiketeers". The Nation. Archived from the original on 2011-06-09. Retrieved 2010-10-15.
- "PROF. VITALY NAUMKIN (RUSSIAN FEDERATION)". United Nations Alliance of Civilization. 2011. Archived from the original on 2011-01-05. Retrieved 2010-10-20.
- "Bet You Didn't Know These Celebs Were Arab!". albawaba. 17 April 2012. Retrieved 17 February 2019.